Monday, January 15, 2007

Departure


One day, I tried to draw a picture of departure..

It came to my imagination to draw a sword, and then I said no, it’s not a sword..
It might be a cloud that blinds us from seeing each others..
Or it might be forgetfulness that the world has one soul, despite of our being on different continents..

I don’t know..

But if I would go to heaven
And if I was asked what I’d love to have at heaven
I’d say
All people I love, and chica
All of us together happy in a place
Without fears
Without fear of separation from each other

(Picture taken by author, winter 2004 @ Aswan )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

يا للهول أنها تدوينه باللغه الأنغليزية
علي فكره كلامك فعلا صح ده حتي المثل بيقول جنه بلا ناس ما تنداس بس موضوع شيكا ده مش صعب شويه :) و لا مين عارف يمكن فعلا ساعات بيكونوا أحسن من بني أدمين كتير
ربنا معاكي

Desert Rose said...

احيانايا انتوك لا استطيع الا ان اكتب باللغة الانجليزية، و هذا تاثر طبيعى نظرا لاننى كنت اتعامل بها طوال الوقت فى العمل، اكثر الكتب التى اقرأهاانجليزية اللغة، و منذ ان جئت هنا لا اتكلم عربى الا فى البيت، فكل من هم فى الاسواق هنديون، و بالنسبة للهجة الخليجية، لا افهم منها حرف واحد، فيكلمونى بالانجليزية!

بالنسبة لما اشعر به، لا اعرف اذ كان ممكن ام لا، بس دى امنية ارضية:)